Fishing period: Varies from zone to zone. See the fishing map.
1. Everyone who wants to fish must have a valid fishing license for the area they are fishing in.
2. Children under 16 can fish for free in the zones.
3. Rod fishing, with only 1 rod per person, is allowed.
4. Live bait is illegal (except worm and maggot). Use of earlobes is strictly prohibited.
5. Show consideration for other fishermen and nature. Do not light a bonfire in the forest, clean up after you along the water and remember dog leashes.
Trout, Rye (Salvelinus alpinus), Perch (Perca fluvian tillis), Sick and Eucalyptus.